At Home in the Grove
Over the summer, Ever After had the privilege of working with Palm Beach-based photographer Shelby Henry of Shellshot Visuals. After 16 years of business in Coconut Grove, we wanted to take our boutique out into our neighborhood to show off our showroom’s lovely surroundings. Below are some of the stunning images that Shelby captured of Ever After’s breathtaking dresses.
Gowns and Locations
- Oscar de la Renta Leighton Gown at Peacock Park
- Zuhair Murad Christie Gown at Miami’s Oldest Schoolhouse
- Carolina Herrera Gwen Gown at Coconut Grove Playhouse
- Vera Wang Cristina Gown at Carrollton School of the Sacred Heart
- Vera Wang Waverly Gown on the Coconut Grove Sidewalk
- Zuhair Murad Cecilia Gown at Plymouth Church
- Carolina Herrera Fabienne Gown in Downtown Coconut Grove
- Oscar de la Renta Lilith Gown at Dinner Key Marina
Where to Next?
Follow along on Instagram for our next photoshoot! We can’t wait to take our gowns to new destinations. Just as our brides travel from around the world to come to Ever After, we look forward to showcase our gowns all over Miami and beyond.