Ever After Reopening
Ever After is delighted to begin our reopening process! As always, the safety of our clients and our team is our top priority. With this being said, we have set some guidelines for our showroom appointments in order to ensure that your experience is joyful, meaningful, and above all safe. The following safety and health measures will be in place until further notice.
Safety and Health Measures
- The Ever After team will receive 2 appointments per day at 11:00 am and 2:00 pm.
- Full sanitation will take place before, during, and after each appointment. This includes and is not limited to: door knobs, handles, hangers, light switches, zippers, surfaces, fitting clips, phones, and furniture. In addition to traditional sanitation methods, Ever After will be using UV technology for the disinfection of smaller items, furniture, and bridal gowns.
- Brides may invite no more than 2 guests to join them during their private appointment. We are happy to set up a Zoom call with close friends and family members to create a memorable “Say Yes” moment!
- Ever After stylists, brides, and guests are required to wear a facial coverings. We will provide an individually wrapped mask for each guest as a courtesy.
- Brides will be required to bring their own heels. In addition, shoes will need to be removed upon arrival and complimentary, individually wrapped slippers will be provided for guests.
- Ever After Stylists will be required to wear a mask, gloves, and outer covering that will be changed and sanitized between each appointment. Frequent hand-washing will also be required of staff before and after appointments.
- Team members and clients will not be permitted to enter the showroom if they are exhibiting cold or flu-like symptoms and/or have a temperature of 100.4 degrees or higher. This temperature is in line with what the CDC defines as a fever. We kindly ask guests to reschedule their appointment if they are experiencing symptoms and/or have a fever.
- A styling call will be required to explain our showroom experience and review our new policies. Not only will this call help prepare clients for safety measures, it is also an opportunity to begin curating an assortment of gowns for the bride’s private appointment based on her personal style.
We appreciate everyone’s cooperation and understanding as we continue to make the safety of our community our top priority. Experience and elegance take on a new meaning in this current climate of change. Ever After is following CDC guidelines closely as information changes as well as Miami-Dade County orders.
We can’t wait to help you find your dream dress! Book your appointment today as space is limited.